Here are additional pages to my blog. Please click on them to read more.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Patriot Festival

The Patriot Festival - Go the extra mile 5K + at the Symphony Park here in Charlotte NC. 




My daughter-in-law and her dad running together in their first 5K. 


And here comes my daughter-in-law.


And now here is her dad coming into the finish line.


And here they come together finishing the Extra Mile. 


You both did a fantastic job and we are all proud of the both of you.


This is the first person to finish the 5K. I must admire ALL the people who are in these races and the job they do in running. So also below are a couple more pictures of people that I really had to say, you've got to be kidding me. You ran that 5K pushing a stroller? WOW!!! You people are really super. Congratulations to all of the people who ran this race. 






Post a Comment