Here are additional pages to my blog. Please click on them to read more.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July 2012 Celebrated in Harrisburg NC

If you want to get out and celebrate the 4th of July, this is the place to come, Harrisburg NC. A very clean and family oriented celebration. We had gone to the parade in the morning and once again, it was great. I guess the one thing that really impresses me is that the Harrisburg Presbyterian Church had put out chairs for anyone to sit on, gave away free water and watermelon, plus had their restrooms open to the public. But then, not only that, they actually had people walking through the crowd with the cold water serving it to those who wanted it. I see this as just a part of what a church is all about, and these people have gone above and beyond. I really want to thank them and the city of Harrisburg. GREAT 4TH OF JULY!. Click HERE to read more about the Harrisburg Presbyterian Church Click HERE to learn more about Harrisburg NC.


Ah yes, and in the center is Captain Jack Sparrow, my favorite in the parade.




Out here serving others...








Post a Comment